Our Profit & Cash Flow Specialist will examine the recent performance of your business to identify whether your main challenge is to increase profits, improve cash flow or a combination of the two.
Following on from this we will identify which of our ‘Improve & Grow’ sessions are most relevant to you.
The following sessions are available:
- Getting new customers
- Improving margins
- Improving cash flow
- Improving customer service
- Increasing income
- Increasing profits
- Profit improvement day
- Profit potential programme
- Reducing overheads
- Turning leads into sales
Each session concludes with an action plan setting out what is going to be done, who is going to do it and when it will be done by to help you through the process of implementing any necessary changes.
There is also the option of a follow up consultation to review the changes that have been implemented and to see whether these have produced the desired results.
Other ways in which our services can help include:
Helping you to find your REAL break – even point
- Providing you with cash flow forecasts and management accounts
- Providing regular cash flow and performance reviews
For more information please ring Steve Brown on (01474) 853 856 or email email@example.com
Do you have a cash flow or profit difficulty? Are you struggling to reach break-even point?
Business owners will usually know when their business is suffering from a cash flow problem or lack of profit, but many will be unaware on the best ways to tackle and resolve these issues!
The so-called credit crunch which began in 2008 has dramatically reduced the funds available to owner managed businesses. Many lenders have left the market and the ones that remain are limiting lending to those businesses with the greatest security. Whereas a business could previously rely on borrowing to finance growth, it is now more important to focus on profit levels and cash flow management.
The benefits are of this service are:
- Helps you achieve profitable growth
- Makes your business become more valuable to potential buyers as a result of increased profitsand stability
- Increases the cash availableto take advantage of any opportunities that arise
- Reduces your costs and ensuring you are getting the best value for money from your suppliers
- Helps you to sleep better at night knowing your business can meet all its debts as and when they fall due.